The Somerset CDR-500 Fondant Sheeter: The Most Versatile Tabletop Sheeter in the Industry
The Fondant Sheeter by Somerset makes time and labor intensive cake fondant rolling easy, and pays for itself in no time, by lowering production costs.
The CDR-500 sheets virtually every type of Fondant, regardless of consistency, to a uniform thickness in seconds and is designed to provide years of reliable, maintenance-free operation in any application.
This CDR-500 is perfect for anyone doing high volume. It can be used for Cake Fondant, Sugar Icing and Sugarpaste
It creates sheets up to 20” (51 cm) wide in SECONDS
Features of the Somerset CDR-500 Fondant Sheeter include:
- Ships standard with synthetic, non-stick rollers
- Sheets 500-600 pieces per hour
- Ergonomic design for safety, speed, sanitation, and ease of use
- Heavy-Duty stainless steel construction
- Simple handle adjustments for exact, uniform dough thickness
- Safety sensors for automatic shutoff
- Compact design for maximizing counter space
- Convenient side operation
- Maintenance-free drive mechanism isolated from roller area
- Spring-loaded scrapers for easy removal and cleaning
- And more!
Fondant Sheeter CDR-500 Specifications
- Scrapers: Synthetic, spring-loaded, removable
- Rollers: 3.5” (8.89 cm) diameter by 20” (50.80 cm) length
- Bearings: Permanently lubricated, sealed ball bearings
- Gear Motor:Heavy-Duty ¾ HP, Maintenance free single-phase, 115v/60Hz or 220v/50Hz
- Finishing: All stainless steel
- Legs: 4” adjustable stainless steel
**Please provide a telephone number where you can be reached after your order is placed. We will need to contact you to verify shipping information and services for more accurate freight costs.
Please see our return policy regarding returns on this item**